Wednesday, 17 January 2007

Touch a touch a touch a touch meeeeeee!

I just put an add in a web site for meeting singles.
Not looking to meet a man or a woman for a relationship at the moment.
Not looking for anything serious at all.
Just browsing to make more friends in bendigo.
And that's what my add states.

So i met someone tonight from the site.
A 31 yr old man... tall, slim to muscular, Semi attractive and quite sociable. Very easy to talk to.
He came round to my place for a coffee and a chat.
No expectations, just a good old natter and such.
I am a very sociable person and i love meeting new people.
So this is a great way to make new friends in Bendigo.

I don't know whether i am attracted to him or not. I look at him and go nah, then i look again and change my mind.
However by the end of the night we end up in my room, both lying on my bed chatting.

I'm horny and i want to make a move, so i invite him to play with my breasts. mmm i love having my boobies played with! He is slow and gentle, and kisses me in a way that teases me. Touches me slowly and plays with my hair... its nice, and it turns me on. I want him to touch me elsewhere, but then he kisses me on the forehead and says "its time for bed"..... WHAT THE!

I mean i should be happy that I'm respected enough for him to want to see me again tomorrow and chat some more... i should be happy he didn't fuck me and fuck off right??? lol nope... i wanted some action... for once i wanted a one nighter, and what do i get? Teased!

Hes a nice guy, but i don't think i want to have an ongoing thing, and i think he does... Its nice the way he gently touches me, but i don't think i could see myself with a gentle person long term... yes its loving and sensual and slow.. but i want a man who is a bit more than vanilla oriented in the bedroom. Sometimes i want a good hard screwing.

I must admit, I'm curious now... so of course i will see him tomorrow... I'm also curious as to the size of his... ummm... 'mini me'. It looks promising. I just hope he doesn't expect too much from me, cause right now, alls I'm looking for is to get laid... lol

No comments: