Monday, 22 January 2007

Herculeeese!!!

Lmao... I'm in a nuttsy mood today. Feel like bouncing off the walls and doing back flips. (the only thing stopping me is the fact that I'd probably break my neck in the process!)

I just went for my Monthly check up. Yep you read right, MONTHLY.
No i am not a hypochondriac, no i don't get sick all the time. I just like to get everything checked regularly so i can get on with my life and not have to worry about some disease i might have festering away while i cant be assed going to the docs.

Yeah i like to get std checks and blood tests and all the other stuff done once a month. Not cause i sleep with strangers all the time, And not because i think i will inherit some nasty illness anytime now, But because its better to be safe than sorry. If i have cancer or even thrush (god forbid) i would like to catch it in its early stages, and not when its too late.

Interesting conversation i had with someone the other day, we were talking about stds and stuff, and they think that i am more likely to get an std cause i slept with more people. Ummm call me naive but i can sleep with a whole continent of people and not catch an std. It only takes one person, one needle, or one body fluid to transfer.

Yeah I'm more likely to if i screw half the population, but I'm a smart gal, i don't just screw anybody, i always check out the goods before it goes in any orifice, and i nearly always use protection. (I say nearly cause there have been long term relationships, breakages, etc..)

Think about it... How long have you been putting off a pap smear? It doesn't hurt, its not embarrassing (only for prudes) and its over in 5 secs. Maybe I'm being a nagging nancy, but i believe that you shouldn't procrastinate when it comes to your health!

Don't delay, do it today!
Book in an appointment with your local nurse and go get that fanny checked out! After all, you don't want to wake up one morning with something like alfalfa sprouting out of your giney do you?

No comments: