You know when you have a friend who sometimes is just as miserable as you, who has the same problems as you, and you sit there together and commiserate your miserable lives together and you don't feel so alone? It's like someone else understands, and you feel like your not going through this sometimes shitty life all by yourself. You don't feel like your the only freak that has these sorts of problems.
Well what happens when they suddenly become unmiserable?
Am i supposed to be happy for them?
Cause sometimes i feel a little jealous. Why am i still stuck in miserygutsville?
Oh you lost weight? Well good for you!
You got a great job? Fantastic!
You won a bravery medal? Well ladie fucking da!
You met a nice man and eloped? Oh thats just bloody marvelous!
You discovered world peace? Whatever!
You Bought a new dress cause you got heaps of money? So fucking what!
(can you sense the anger and cynism?)
And what shits me the most, is suddenly when their life is all happy and perfect, they totally forget all about you and you never hear from them again! This ussualy happens when they meet someone, it's like your put on the shelf or the back of the cupboard, HOWEVER, if their relationship should fall in a heap, guess who they come running to??? Well fucked if im going to be there to listen! (and knowing me i probably will be there cause im such a fucking soft hearted person that i let people walk all over me!)
I just hate helping people and supporting them through thick and thin, and then they turn their back on you and forget all about it. Hello??!! where is my helping hand?
Don't get me wrong, i know my life is better than some peoples, and I'm not ungrateful, but sometimes i feel like i just wanna fall in a heap and cry why meeeeeee???!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow. Is this post aimed at me?
If so - I've become very self contained. Sometimes I do reach out for help. Sometimes I don't.
Once again, if aimed at me, remember I am now the sole carer of a baby. Full Time job! Unless someone says "Hey! meet me here" I sit in my own world, at home, with baby.
If you arent referring to me, I must ask... have you actually called this person and they've visibly palmed you off? Or are you waiting for them to come to you?
Post a Comment