I feel like the only single person left on the fucking planet!!!
My eldest sister is married. My youngest is engaged.
Then there is lil ol middle child me all alone and boyless.
Not only that, it seems all my old dependable single friends are pairing off with partners! wtf is going on??
I know i am very picky when it comes to men. I have had three ask me out in the last month, but i respectfully declined because i just didn't 'click' with them, or i wasn't attracted to them at all.
But surely there MUST be someone out there?
Eh... i made up my mind that im not going to get involved with anyone this year, because this year i am spending on me, doing all the things that i have wanted to do. But some times its nice to get a little intimacy from a guy, like a hug or a kiss.
Besides, if i am honest with my self i am still hung up on someone else.
Is it ok to be in your late 20s and single?
I feel like a freak!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your not a freak Amber, your just like me, im only a little younger than you, but i understand how you feel.
Personally i think its fine to be in your mid to late 20's and be single, it shows that your willing to take your time and look around instead of jumping into a fully committed relationship at a young age!
There are no rules. Ever.
I sensed something in you when you said to me "Another Xmas alone"..
It's obviously weighing heavily on your mind that you need someone to love you, before you'll love yourself. Are you kidding me woman? LOL
I was the ENVY of all my partnered friends because I picked my ass up (after divorcing Scott) and actually chose to do something with my life. I travelled overseas and constantly pushed myself out of my comfort zone.
Trust me, after a year or so of 'domestic bliss' they were envying me.
Do yourself a favour. One day, you'll be married for bloody years.. THIS is the time you should be living life. So when its time to have kids you can give them all of you. Not someone who wished they didnt waste their 20's.
Now get out their and LIVE. *wink*
Post a Comment